Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to my blog. Please visit often to hear some stamping news and Stampin' Up!'s promotions.

November 11, 2008

Stationary Box for a Friend

I made this stationary box for a friend's birthday. I don't think she checks my blog so she'll be surprised. I am planning on making 3 more sets for rest of November friends birthdays. My 4-year old daughter wants to give them to all her pre-school teachers for Christmas too and there are 5 of them. I guess I'll be busy from now on till Christmas.

If anyone is intested in ordering or coming to class to make these, please contact me at : marjo702@yahoo.com or call 702-321-7026. I will have other colors and designs of designer papers for you to choose from to make your own box.

Here's a picture of the box:



Here's a picture of the open box with contents. I made 3 more cards to put in the box but they don't match the DSP. Just wanted my friend to be able to use some masculine, baby, etc., cards too. So inside the box: 5 full cards (2 matching are pictured), 5 med. envelopes, 2 love notes, 2 mini envelopes, 1 pen, 1 jumbo paper clip bookmark, 1 tag, 1 note pad and 6 $.42 stamps.


2 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's adorable, Marjo! LOVE IT! Do you want to do a class on it? :)

Crazy Cocoa said...

super cute sister! i wish i saw this earlier then i would have made them for the birthday ladies at work! :(