Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to my blog. Please visit often to hear some stamping news and Stampin' Up!'s promotions.

February 5, 2009

Birthday Cards Class

What: Birthday Cards Class
Come make all the birthday cards you need for the rest of the year. There will be 15 different kinds to choose from (6 kids, 2 masculine and 7 feminine cards). You can make three or all of them.

When
: Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm

Where: Marjo’s House (email me for address if you don’t have it)

RSVP by: Thursday, February 17th.

Cost: $7 for the first three then $1 each additional card.

Bring a friend and you’ll get a surprise gift!
Email me if you want to see pictures. I should have all of them made by 2/15/09.

1 comment:

katierose said...

this sounds like SOOO much fun! i can't wait! i'll check my calendar and let you know what works best :).